Systems of payment to choose in the design of a virtual store
When designing a virtual store, you must know important aspects very clearly as the own design, the listing of products, the questions regarding stock and the delivery of the same¦ and thus a long list of others of details. And one of most important: the systems of payment to choose in the design of a virtual store.
How they are going to be able to pay the clients of our virtual store? which is the method of more trustworthy and safe payment? There are many but, which of all of them is used or does the one than less commissions receive to me? If soon you go brand new the design of a virtual store, you can choose between all these systems of payment. That yes, ten always a safe connection and that the transaction is not seen by third parties. In this sense, the system of habitual protection for safe connections is Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), a protocol that is used for the encryption as the confidential information between navigators and Web servers.
1. Payment by card. He is easiest, fast and comfortable for the client. But eye, always entails operating expenseses. When choosing the payment by card in a virtual store you can decide on footbridge of payment of the banks where when realising the payment with card the client enters directly in the page of a certain bank. These data interchange directly between the client and the bank and never happens through the store, consequently has all the security that offers the bank. Some examples are the systems 4B, epagado and Servired. Although, eye, also you can obtain your own SSL. It is another possibility for your own company obtains the SSL and power to make from your own Web all the payments by credit card with the maximum security.
2. Payment by Paypal. Surely you know Paypal, the Web leader that anywhere in the world uses the small stores and the virtual businesses for the payment online. Paypal uses a process very surely as far as the transaction of data and allows a payment in virtual stores, fast and with buyers surely worldwide. Also it entails commissions, as no.
3. Payment by transference. It is surely the payment more surely since a payment is realised in advance in virtual stores. The payment by transference is an advantage for the proprietor of a virtual store but the only disadvantage is that the payment can take up to 48 hours in entering itself. That is to say, while the client realises the transference and the store receives the confirmation of the same, the shipment of the product is also delayed.
4. Payment against rembolso. It is a payment that it requires of certain additional surcharge at the cost of the client. This payment when it receives the product. This supposes a cost on the part of the company of transport when realising this management and it does not guarantee the payment because perhaps the client when having the product of our virtual store does not pay it/buys finally.
5. Payment offline. Also coupons exist pre-payments as Paysafe card, among others. Payments that allow to make purchases online through a code PIN and where the client only must introduce the PIN to realise the purchase.